V-Liner MVS version:
- With a converter you must have a unibios to run the game.
- The game requires a unibios cheat code for credits or the use
of external hardware plugged into the cart.
- The cart uses a custom program board with SRAM making it
impossible to convert using normal methods. As stated
above, even if you did convert it, you will still be limited by
V-Liner AES version:
-High quality custom boards were used for this V-Liner production.
- The game
runs off high quality custom made PCB's that are virtually
impossible to replicate.
- The game will run on all AES decks with stock bios in home
mode as well as debug and unibios chips.
- Pressing SELECT will add a credit, no need for a unibios or
- Each game will be uniquely numbered by a tamper-proof method on the insert, manual, and cartridge sticker.
- Tested to run on all AES decks with all known bios versions.
- Limited to
this 20 pieces worldwide with the assurance of no future